At Renew MediSpa, we offer premier eyelash extension treatments for patients in Windham, NH, Bedford, NH, Londonderry, NH, Andover, MA, and the nearby areas. NovaLash was founded in the year 2004 by a cosmetic chemist and biologist, Sophy Merszei. After being first introduced, it grew in popularity to become the world’s first global distributor of eyelash extensions. There are many different styles and thicknesses to choose from, and they can be worn every day without the need for nightly removal.
Since each synthetic lash extensions is fully bonded onto a single natural lash, the end result is sophisticated glamour that looks natural even close up. The NovaLash extensions are performed by Jamileh Kheiri. Weekday, evening and Saturday appointments can be scheduled at your convenience.
- Full Set (approx. 2 hours appointment): $189
- Fill (approx. 30 min appointment): $50
Frequently Asked Questions About Lash Extensions:
When NovaLash extensions are applied properly with Platinum Bond adhesive, they can be worn for an extended period with regular maintenance. After the first full application, touch-ups which are called “Fills” are used in order to refill any lashes that have been lost. In order to keep the lashes looking full and thick, a Fill visit is recommended every 3 weeks.
When lash extensions are properly applied, they won’t harm the natural lashes.
Your own lashes underneath will continue growing at their own pace according to your natural lash growth cycle, since the extensions are adhered to one single lash at a time.
Mascara may shorten the lifespan of the lashes, so its use is generally not recommended in combination with lash extensions. The act of removing the mascara can lead to premature exfoliation of your lash extensions.
Novalash does make a water soluble mascara that some will use on their extensions.
1. Read the label. Any cosmetic product or cleanser containing glycols, organic solvents, urea, or high concentrations of alcohol can break down the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of the extensions.
2. Curling of NovaLash Eyelash Extensions isn’t recommended. Because the extensions come pre-curled, additional curling isn’t even necessary and doing so may shorten the lifespan of the extensions by compromising the adhesive bond.
3. Avoid pulling, picking, or twisting your lash extensions.
4. Fluff your extensions with a lash wand to reduce tangling and flipping every morning and night.